Carruthers Solutions Limited was founded in 2007 and some of our past and current clients include:
- Unify Enterprise Communications (formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications)
- Siemens plc
- Fundtech Financial Messaging
- Finastra (formerly D+H Financial Technologies, BBP)
- Experian Marketing Services
- Bulletin PR (Nottingham and London)
- Wren Accountancy Services Limited
- Torch Office Supplies Limited
- Plumtree Parish Council
- Normanton-on-the-Wolds Parish Council
- Widmerpool Parish Council
- Stanton-on-the-Wolds Parish Council
Initially I worked in partnership with my husband, more recently we have down-sized and closed the Limited company; I now work as a sole trader, trading as Carruthers Solutions.
Fiona is a skilled Technical Author, who is experienced in all aspects of this specialism, from initial requirement analysis, capture and definition through to the release of paper or electronic manuals, online application support files and web-based publications.
For the last ten years she has worked extensively as a freelance Technical Author.
Her key skills include:
- Defining documentation requirements;
- Writing user documentation based on technical specifications;
- Generating online (HTML and PDF) and paper-based documentation;
- Creating context-sensitive help for software applications;
- Implementing and maintaining editorial and quality standards.
Fiona is also highly experienced in using a variety of PC-based tools including: MadCap Flare, Microsoft Office, CorelDraw, Corel PaintShop Pro, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Acrobat Professional.